TICO CFPA - critical frequency mounting pad is manufactured from a rubber based cellular material with laminated surfaces to help compensate for small surface irregularities. It is designed for use in applications where a low frequency solution is required and is able to achieve natural frequencies of 8Hz. It should be used in conjunction with TICO adhesives.
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems sited near or above inhabited or other critical areas. Boiler plant or fans sited near or above inhabited or other critical areas. Heavy compressors, business / computer systems, precision production plant, test and inspection equipment, sensitive instruments and pit and plinth installations.
- Temperature: -40°C to +70°C.
- Max Load: 0.1 MN/m² (CF/PA/10) and 0.25 MN/m² (CF/PA/80).
- Unsurpassed isolation at low frequencies with high lateral stability.
- Will isolate structures from machinery vibration and equipment from structural disturbance.
- Provides rapid installation and has no mechanical parts to maintain.
- Complete flexibility of supply with two grades to suit most applications.