TICO hi-duty textile reinforced pads are manufactured in three different grades each with individual features. TICO RF/PA comprises plies of synthetic rubber proofed cotton with interplies of neoprene rubber, modified with cellular particles. TICO PF/PA comprises plies of synthetic rubber proofed cotton vulcanised together to produce a smooth finish. TICO FF/PA uses PF/PA material which is bonded to a layer of synthetic rubber modified with cellular particles. They have the strength and resilience to cushion massive impacts, absorb fierce shock loads, and attenuate severe vibration from heavy plant.
- Temperature: -40°C to +100°C (RF/PA) and -40°C to +80°C (PF/PA and FF/PA).
- Max Load: 7 MN/m² (RF/PA) and 15.5 MN/m² (PF/PA and FF/PA).
- Very tough and resilient and retains its properties under extreme conditions.
- Capable of absorbing highly destructive shock loads without reducing efficiency.
- Unaffected by dampness or environmental changes and helps prolong the life of machinery.
- PF/PA grade is easy to custom mould.