TICO LFPA - low frequency mounting pad is manufactured from a moulded synthetic rubber. TICO LFPA pads have a bonded-sandwich construction. The centre layer is synthetic elastomer, precision moulded with a fluted pattern developed for optimum vibration absorption across a specific load range. Top and bottom layers are bonded cork to provide high-friction bearing surfaces. Double layers of TICO LFPA pads can be used to achieve a lower natural frequency. It should be used in conjunction with TICO adhesives.
Heating and ventilation systems with air conditioning units, boiler plant or fans sited near or above inhabited or other critical areas. Heavy compressors, critical areas. Business/computer systems. Precision production plant, test and inspection equipment, sensitive instruments.
- Temperature: -30°C to +70°C.
- Max Load: 0.07 MN/m² (LF/PA/10) and 0.70 MN/m² (LF/PA/80).
- Excellent isolation at low frequencies with high lateral stability.
- Provides rapid installation with no mechanical parts to maintain.
- Helps isolate structures from plant vibration with two grades to suit most applications.
- Flat and naturally stable under compressive stress, therefore side restraints are rarely needed to ensure a sturdy installation.