Nylon 6 sheet - metal & X-ray detectable is a popular engineering plastic due to its ease of machinability. It combines high strength, stiffness and hardness properties with good creep and wear resistance. Our highly visible blue metal detectable Nylon 6 contains very fine material additives making it detectable to most metal detector equipment. It also has lower moisture absorption than standard nylon 6.
Rollers, gears, pulleys, thrust washers, seals and many other components for use within the food, drink and pharmaceutical industry.
- Temperature: -20°C up to +80°C.
- High wear and fatigue resistance.
- Lower moisture absorption compared to standard nylon 6 grades.
- Contains additives that are identifiable in metal detector scanning equipment.
- Also detectable by X-ray equipment.
- Easily machined.
- Food approved.
Also available: Nylon 6 Rod - Metal & X-Ray Detectable.