UHMW Bulk Liner is a high-quality engineering plastic that is commonly used in bulk material handling applications. It offers excellent resistance to wear and has a very low coefficient of friction that allows materials to flow freely across its surface.
PE1000 Bulk Liner is a popular option for lining chutes, hoppers and silos as it helps to resolve issues with product flow, ratholing and arching. It is strong and rigid, has excellent resistance to corrosion and does not absorb moisture. Our UHMWPE Bulk Liner is available in a range of thicknesses and linings can be machined to size using in-house CNC machining technology for quick installation.
Used in a broad range of industries where bulk material handling is required, such as; cement, sand, quarrying, grain, minerals and chemicals. Popular linings for chutes, draglines, hoppers, feeders and silos.
- Temperature: -40°C up to +82°C.
- Promotes reliable, steady bulk material flow.
- Good resistance to abrasion and wear.
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance properties.
- Low coefficient of friction.
- No moisture absorption.
- Reduces the risk of arching and changeable material flow.