PET (Ertalyte®) tube is extremely tough, dimensionally stable and has excellent wear resistance. It has low moisture absorption, good chemical resistance and high mechanical strength. PET (Ertalyte®) tube is also resistant to a broad range of acids and has a low coefficient of friction. Easy to machine, suitable for food contact and has good creep resistance. PET is available in a range of brands including Ertalyte® and Ertalyte® TX (self-lubricated).
Machined components, bearings, seals and rollers.
- Temperature: -20°C up to +100ºC (+160ºC short term).
- High mechanical strength and stiffness.
- Suitable for food contact.
- Excellent wear resistance properties.
- Low moisture absorption
- Dimensionally stable.
- Very good resistance to creep.
Also available: PET (Ertalyte®) Sheet and PET (Ertalyte®) Rod.