Tufnol® 10G41 is an epoxy glass fabric laminate. It is manufactured using a high quality epoxy resin which contains flame retardant additives, giving the material flame retardant properties. We offer B38 as an alternative to Tufnol® 10G41.
This grade is used in many applications where there is a need for high electrical performance and mechanical strength combined with a requirement for flame retardant properties.
- Temperature: Up to +130°C, (+150°C intermittent).
- Flame retardant.
- High mechanical strength.
- Very low moisture absorption.
- Excellent electrical insulation properties.
- Very rigid.
- Good dimensional stability.
- Has excellent self-extinguishing performance.