Tufnol® 6G92 is a polyimide glass fabric laminate. It is specially formulated to give improved performance at raised temperatures. We offer B34 as an alternative to Tufnol® 6G92.
Commonly used in high temperature applications where asbestos based materials were used previously. It is particularly used in the aircraft industry as electrical insulation.
- Temperature: Up to +200°C, (+250°C intermittent).
- Improved performance at high temperatures.
- Excellent insulation and mechanical properties at elevated temperatures.
- Strong and rigid.
- Good electrical properties.
- Good dimensional stability.
- Naturally flame retardant.