Tufnol® 10G42 is an epoxy glass fabric laminate. It is specially formulated to give improved performance at raised temperatures. We offer B48 as an alternative to Tufnol® 10G42.
Commonly used for electrical machines operating at raised temperatures and for high powered electronic equipment.
- Temperature: Up to +140°C, (+155°C intermittent).
- Improved performance at raised temperatures.
- Strong and rigid.
- Good moisture resistance.
- Good dimensional stability.
- Excellent electrical properties.
- Superior strength retention at temperatures up to 150°C.