Sindanyo® high temperature insulation boards are manufactured from cement based products, reinforced with selected fibres. They have been specifically designed to provide excellent service under demanding thermal and electrical applications. Sindanyo® is a non-asbestos, non-combustible product that is easily machined. This insulation board is a popular option when a high quality, strong and rigid material is required. It is available in two different grades: L21 (primarily used as an electrical insulator) and H91 (commonly used as a heat insulator).
Both grades are available to buy online at PAR Direct in full and half sheet options by clicking the link above.
Rollers, pusher blocks, door insulation, furnace insulation, exhaust systems, forging of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, press tools.
- Temperature: up to +230°C (Sindanyo® L21), up to +700°C (Sindanyo® H91).
- Easily machined.
- Strong and rigid.
- Excellent insulation properties.
- Low thermal conductivity.
- High strength at high temperatures.
- Suitable for machined components.
- Resistant to most acids and alkalis.
- Sindanyo® L21 is primarily used as an electrical insulator.
- Sindanyo® H91 is used more as a heat insulator.
Also available: Cemtherm® is an alternative to Sindanyo®. Rods and tubes are also available upon request.