6503 - medium duty PU ducting is manufactured from polyester-polyurethane and reinforced with a copper steel spiral helix. 6503 - medium duty PU ducting is also available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Suction of dry food, wood shavings, sawdust, light solid materials, grains, salt, cement, textile fibres, paper, plastic cuttings, ceramic dust, gasoline fumes and oils and applications touching sea water.
- Temperature: -40°C to +100°C (+125°C short term).
- High abrasion resistance.
- Good resistance to chemical agents.
- Excellent resistance to tearing, oils, fats and several solvents.
- Excellent flexibility and elasticity even at low temperatures.
Please note: If you need to clamp our 6503 - Medium Duty PU Ducting, our right hand bridge clamps are available to suit. Left hand bridge clamps are not suitable for this ducting.