6502 - medium duty PU ducting (blue) is manufactured from clear polyurethane and is reinforced with a blue PVC coated spring steel wire helix for additional strength. This food approved, medium duty ducting is lightweight, flexible and offers excellent resistance to abrasives such as sawdust, cereals, and granules. For availability of our 6502 - medium duty PU ducting (blue), please refer to the table below.
Suction and transportation of sawdust and wood splinters, cereals, granules, abrasives, solids and fumes.
- Temperature: -40°C to +90°C (+125°C short term).
- Lightweight, compressible and very flexible.
- Non-toxic and phthalate free.
- Good resistance to abrasion, oil, and petrol fumes.
- RoHS 2002/95/EU Directive.
- It can be made electrically bonded by earthing the steel spiral.
- The electrical resistance R ≤ 102 Ohm/m is according to ISO 8031 - ATEX Directive 94/4/EC and 99/92/EC).