6504 - heavy duty PU ducting is manufactured from a thick, clear polyurethane wall and reinforced with TPU high adhesion coated coppered steel wire helix for additional rigidity. Although ducting is reinforced, it remains extremely flexible - making it a very good choice for conveying abrasive materials such as powders, sawdusts and granules. We offer this polyurethane ducting in a various sizes to suit a range of of industries (although commonly used in the woodworking industry). 6504 - heavy duty PU ducting is also available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Suction and transportation of abrasive materials such as granules, powders, pellets and sawdust. Suitable for use within the plastic, woodworking, ceramic and dust extraction industries.
- Temperature: -40°C to +90°C (+125°C short term)
- Strong, light and flexible.
- Extremely good abrasion resistance.
- Resistant to mineral oils, ageing, atmospherical agents, ozone and most chemicals.
- Halogen and phthalate free.
- Smooth inner to improve flow.
- Conforms to RoHS Regulations.
- It can be made electrically bonded by earthing the coppered steel spiral.
- The electrical resistance R ≤ 10² Ohm/m is according to ISO 8031 - ATEX Directive 94/4/EC and 99/92/EC.