6501 - light duty PU ducting is manufactured from clear polyurethane and reinforced with a spring steel wire helix for additional strength. This light duty ducting is suitable for the conveyance of light abrasives, sawdust, granules and air. It is extremely flexible and durable making it a popular choice in a range of industries.
For full availability of our 6501 - light duty PU ducting, please refer to the table below. This product can also be purchased online at PAR Direct by clicking on the 'Buy Online' button above.
Conveying light abrasives, sawdust, air, vapours and dry foodstuffs.
- Temperature: -40°C to +90°C (+125°C short term).
- Very flexible, halogen and plasticizer free and lightweight.
- Highly resistant to abrasion.
- Good resistance to UV and is anti-static by bonding the reinforcing wire (please refer to the below standards).
- Permanently kink-resistant.
- Gas tight and oil, petroleum and solvent proof.
- According to TRBS (Zone 1, 21) for non-flammable dust / bulk solids and gases / liquids with low conductivity of electrostatic charges when earthed at both ends of the spiral.