Polyurethane scrapers are a popular alternative to rubber, plastic or conveyor belt type scrapers used in a wide range of industrial applications. Polyurethane has excellent durability with high abrasion resistance and tear resistance. PAR can manufacture polyurethane scrapers in a range of sizes to suit your requirements. Various colours are available upon request and we can also CNC profile cut polyurethane scrapers to incorporate holes, slots and cutouts.
Tank scrapers, conveyor belt scrapers, squeegees and to help prevent wear or damage caused by metal to metal / metal to floor surfaces.
- Temperature -30°C to +80°C (+100°C short term. Higher temperature grades can be manufactured upon request).
- Excellent abrasion resistance and good corrosion resistance.
- Can help to reduce noise and are non-marking.
- Resistant to oil and petrol.
- Good low temperature flexibility.