KLINGER graphite SLS-AS is a pure exfoliated graphite with a stainless steel foil reinforcement for improved load bearing characteristics. The excellent conformability of graphite means that the material is suitable for applications where bolt load is limited or flanges are damaged. PAR Group also offer an unbranded stainless steel foil graphite as an alternative to KLINGER SLS-AS.
- Temperature: +460°C continuous, +460°C maximum.
- Max Pressure: 140 bar.
- Excellent resistance to steam and virtually all media.
- Outstanding resistance to high and low temperatures.
- High compressibility characteristics.
- Good sealing properties.
- Anti-stick finish on both sides.
Also available: 99.85% pure nuclear grade and unbranded stainless steel foil graphite gasket material.