KLINGER Graphite PSM-AS is a pure exfoliated graphite with a tanged stainless steel 316 reinforcement for improved resistance to blow outs. Due to the excellent chemical and thermal capabilites of graphite it is used extensively throughout the petrochemical and chemical industries for process duties and steam applications. PAR Group also offer an unbranded stainless steel tanged graphite as an alternative to KLINGER PSM-AS.
- Temperature: +460°C continuous, +460°C maximum.
- Max Pressure: 150 bar.
- Excellent resistance to steam and virtually all media.
- High compressibility and good sealing properties.
- Displays outstanding resistance to high and low temperatures
- Good leakage properties
- Unlimited storage life.
- Anti-stick finish on both sides.
Also available: Unbranded stainless steel tanged graphite gasket material.