KLINGER Quantum is a PTFE based, FDA approved material that provides good resistance to oils, petroleum, alcohols and weak acids. It is primarily used in sealing applications on food processing lines and can be used in regular contact with steam. Quantum performs significantly better at higher temperatures than any other compressed fibre gasket material and is exclusively hydrogenated nitrile butadiene rubber (HNBR) bound.
Klinger Quantum can be purchased online at PAR Direct. Please click the 'Buy Online' button above.
At PAR Group, we have the machining capabilities to covert KLINGER Quantum into bespoke picture frame or standard flange gaskets. For information on how to accurately measure your gasket, please view our guide on our 'How to Measure a Gasket' page.
- Temperature: +350°C continuous, +400°C maximum.
- Max Pressure: 100 bar.
- Outstanding resistance to steam.
- Excellent resistance to most chemicals.
- Good resistance to oils, water, steam, gases, salt solutions, fuels, alcohols, weak acids, hydrocarbons, lubricants and refrigerants.
- Anti-stick finish on both sides.
- BS7531 Grade AX.
- Fire-safe to BS 10497.
US Food and Drug Association (Klinger Quantum FDA) grade can also be supplied; please advise at point of enquiry if required.