KLINGER Top-Chem 2000 is a premium grade PTFE based gasket material that has a silicon carbide filler. It is suitable for use in a wide range of heavy duty applications within the chemical and petrochemical industries. Top-Chem 2000 holds fire safety approval in accordance with API 6FA, is BAM approved for use with oxygen up to 100 bar at +200°C and is also FDA approved.
At PAR, we utilise in-house CNC machinery to convert KLINGER Top-Chem 2000 into any bespoke picture frame or standard table size flange gasket you require. For information on how to accurately measure your gasket, please view our 'How to Measure a Gasket' page.
- Temperature: +260°C continuous, +260°C maximum.
- Max Pressure: 150 bar.
- Excellent sealing at high temperatures and pressures.
- Ideal for use with aggressive chemicals.
- Good creep resistance.
- FDA approved material.
- Anti-stick finish on both sides.
- FDA approval.
- Fire Safety approval (API 6FA).
- BAM approved for use with oxygen up to 100 bar / +200°C.