Skived PTFE sheet is manufactured from a thin film of virgin polytetrafluoroethylene with a self-adhesive silicone backing and a yellow corrugated liner. The polymer provides excellent resistance to chemicals, very low co-efficient of friction and offers a broad operating temperature. It is often used in high temperature environments (up to +260°C) or as an electrical insulator. The material can also be utilised in applications when an instant anti-stick lining is required.
Skived PTFE sheet is available to purchase online at PAR Direct by clicking the 'buy online' button above.
Anti-stick linings, bellows, sleeves and connectors, skid ways, electrical insulation and cable wrapping.
- Temperature: -73°C up to +260°C.
- Chemically inert (with the exception of elemental alkali metals, chlorine trifluoride and elemental fluorine at high temperatures and pressures).
- Outstanding sliding properties and dimensional stability.
- Very good dielectric properties.
- Excellent temperature resistance.