EPDM rubber cord is manufactured from a synthetic material that is highly resistant to chemicals such as alkalines, diluted acids and ketones. The elastomer is an electrical insulator, has a watertight surface and is primarily used in outdoor sealing applications due to its performance against weathering, ultraviolet and ageing. It can be bonded to form an effective O-ring using cyanoacrylate adhesive (super glue) and is available to purchase online at PAR Direct in a range of stocked sizes by clicking the 'buy online' button above.
If you require a different diameter of EPDM rubber cord, please click the 'enquire now' button at the top of the page stating our product code and the quantity required.
- Shore Hardness: 70 ± 5°.
- Temperature: -50°C up to +130°C.
- Outstanding resistance to ozone and weathering.
- Excellent resistance to diluted acids, alkalis and ketones.
- Commonly used in external sealing applications.
- High durability and good resistance to abrasion.
- Can be bonded using adhesives.
Note: Please quote our product code upon enquiry.
Also available: O-rings manufactured from EPDM rubber are available in a wide range of standard sizes.