EPDM rubber sheeting is a synthetic material that is commonly used in external applications due to the elastomers excellent resistance to ageing, ozone, water and adverse environmental conditions. The materials surface is watertight, provides good resistance to abrasion and performs well when in contact with chemicals such as alkalines, diluted acids and ketones. Common uses for EPDM include pipe seals, gaskets, weather strips and sleeves.
EPDM rubber sheet can be supplied in rolls or cut to size pieces utilising our in-house CNC machinery. For applications that require industry specific properties, we can provide white food quality and WRAS / WRc approved grades. We also supply a halogen free, flame retardant EPDM, which conforms with regulation BS EN 45545-2:2013 + A1:2015 and EN ISO 9239-1 and is approved for use as a material on railway vehicles.
Our standard EPDM rubber sheeting is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
- Shore Hardness: 70° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -20°C up to +75°C.
- Excellent resistance to ozone and weathering.
- Good resistance to alkalines, diluted acids and ketones.
- Commonly used in outdoor environments.
- Extremely durable.
- This material is fully CE, PAH, RoHS and REACH compliant.