PVDF sheet combines good mechanical, thermal and electrical properties with excellent chemical resistance. It has good UV, corrosion and radiation resistance and can be used in food contact applications. It also has good wear resistance and sliding properties, making it a versatile engineering material.
Electrical wire and cable insulation, medical packings, anti corrosion linings, corrosion resistant diaphragms, pipe-lining for corrosive liquids and gases, slide parts and agitators.
- Temperature: -30°C up to +140°C (150°C short term).
- Excellent resistance to UV and weathering.
- Very good electrical insulation properties.
- High purity and good resistance to chemicals.
- Good resistance to wear.
- Excellent weldability.
- FDA approved for contact with food.
Also available: PVDF Rod.