Polyethylene PE500 sheet - HMWPE offers increased wear resistance and impact strength compared to HDPE. It is extremely strong, has excellent resistance to chemicals and low temperatures and has very low moisture absorption. Polyethylene PE500 sheet - HMWPE is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Buffers, cutting boards, chopping boards, change parts and protection strips.
- Temperature: -100°C up to +80°C (+100°C short term).
- High impact strength and resistance to shock.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals and low temperatures.
- Good electrical insulation properties.
- Excellent non-stick properties.
- Low moisture absorption.
- Food approved.
Also available: Higher temperature grade (up to +130°C) and metal detectable grades.