White food quality EPDM rubber gaskets are cut from a synthetic elastomer that are suitable for use in food contact applications due to their conformance with EC No 1935/2004 and FDA 21 CFR177.2600 regulations. These gaskets retain the key chemical characteristics of standard EPDM, providing excellent resistance to ageing, ozone and weathering. They are also non-toxic and are suitable for use in sealing applications with products such as alcohols, animal fats, vegetable oils alkalines, ketones and diluted acids.
At PAR, we have the capability to manufacture standard flange table, dovetail or picture frame gaskets in low or high volumes utilising in-house CNC machinery. If you are unsure on how to accurately measure your gasket, please view our easy to follow guide on 'How to Measure a Gasket'.
- Shore Hardness: 60° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -25°C up to +140°C.
- Approved for food contact applications.
- Offers good resistance to animal and vegetable oils.
- Suitable for use in outdoor applications.
- Complies with regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 for articles intended to come into contact with food.
- Conforms to US FDA 21 CFR177.2600 for rubber articles intended for repeated use with food.
- USP Class V1 compliant.