Hydrogenated nitrile rubber gaskets
are cut from a high-quality black rubber sheet. This premium-grade polymer offers superior resistance characteristics and an elevated temperature tolerance compared to our standard nitrile grades. HNBR gaskets are designed to perform in environments with chemical exposure, oil contact, and extreme temperature fluctuations, making them a common choice in the automotive and manufacturing industries.
Alternatively, if you require a more standard nitrile rubber gasket, we can supply nitrile, blue metal detectable nitrile or white food quality nitrile.
At PAR, we have the capability to cut to precise tolerances utilising CNC machinery. For more information on accurately measuring the flange or picture frame gasket you require, please visit our 'How to Measure a Gasket' webpage.
- Shore Hardness: 70° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -30°C up to +150°C.
- Good resistance to chemicals, oils and higher temperatures.
- Offers good abrasion resistance and tensile strength.
- Plate finish.
- This material is CE, PAH, RoHS and REACH compliant.