Nitrile rubber gaskets - BS2751 are cut from a high quality synthetic elastomer that is comprised wholly of acrylonitrile butadiene. The gasket material provides improved elongation at break, tensile strength and resistance to temperatures due to the quality of the compound in comparison to standard nitrile gaskets. They are a popular option in sealing applications that require resistance to petroleum based fluids, chemicals, greases and oils and conform to British Standard 2751.
BS2751 nitrile gaskets are often used in sealing applications in the aerospace, automotive, chemical and oil industries. We can supply these gaskets in a range of shore hardnesses from 40° to 80° and have the capability to manufacture any standard flange table, picture frame and dovetail gasket utilising highly advanced CNC machinery. If you require further information on how to measure your gaskets, please view the following guide on 'How to Measure a Gasket'.
- Shore Hardness: 40°, 50°, 60°, 70° and 80°.
- Temperature: -30°C up to +110°C.
- Offers improved specification over standard nitrile rubber grades.
- Commonly used in sealing applications that involve petroleum.
- Good resistance to oils and solvents.
- Popular rubber for automotive applications.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS 2751 for general purpose acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber compounds.