Flame retardant and anti-static neoprene rubber gaskets are cut from a compound that is flame retardant in accordance with ISO 340 and conforms to American flammability standard UL94-V0. It is anti-static in accordance with BS 490 and has a maximum surface electrical resistance of 3 x 108 Ω. The material also retains the key characteristics of standard neoprene gaskets, offering good resistance to ageing, weathering, inorganic salts and animal fats.
The elastomer is commonly used in sealing applications when flame retardant and anti-static characteristics are critical to your application.
At PAR, we utilise advanced CNC machinery, we have the capability to cut to precise tolerances and can manufacture dovetail, standard flange and picture frame gaskets. If you require further information on how to accurately measure the dimensions of your gasket, please visit our 'How to Measure a Gasket' webpage.
- Shore Hardness: 60° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -30°C up to +100°C.
- Offers additional flame retardant and anti-static properties over standard neoprene grades.
- Good resistance to ageing and ozone.
- Excellent resistance to weathering.
- UL94-V0 classified.
- Tested in accordance with ISO 340 for flammability characteristics of conveyor belting.
- Conforms to BS 490 regarding the flammability and anti-static properties of rubber conveyor belting for general use.