White food quality nitrile gaskets are cut from a synthetic elastomer manufactured from a blend of acrylonitrile and butadiene. This high quality gasket material is a popular option in the food processing industry due to its performance against vegetable oils, animal fats, fish oils and greases. It also complies with EC and FDA regulations and is suitable for repeated use in food contact applications.
We also offer metal detectable nitrile gaskets that help to reduce this risk of product contamination when used with scanning equipment and blue food quality nitrile gaskets if a more visible colour is required.
At PAR, we have the capability to cut to precise tolerances utilising CNC machinery. For more information on how to accurately measure the flange or picture frame gasket you require, please visit our 'How to Measure a Gasket' webpage.
- Shore Hardness: 60° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -25°C up to +120°C.
- Provides excellent resistance to animal fats, vegetable oils, fish oils and petroleum.
- Offers good tensile strength and resistance to abrasion.
- Conforms to (EC) No 1935/2004 regulation for articles intended to come into contact with food.
- The component parts used and maximum levels in compound mixtures are in accordance with FDA part 177, section 177.2600, for rubber articles intended for repeated use with food.
- USP Class V1 compliant.