White food quality abrasion resistant rubber gaskets are cut from a high quality natural rubber that offers excellent resistance to wear and provides a low compression set. The elastomer is commonly used in applications with abrasive materials and performs well when in contact with alcohols, aldehydes, ketones and dry and wet organic acids.
Food quality abrasion resistant rubber gaskets also comply with FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 food contact regulations and are a popular option in food and pharmaceutical applications. They are not suitable, however, for use with animal fats, vegetable oils, petroleum and most hydrocarbons.
White abrasion resistant gaskets are supplied with a cloth impression on one side and a plate finish on the reverse as standard. At PAR, we have the capability to manufacture standard flange table gaskets and picture frame gaskets utilising CNC machinery. If you require additional information on how to accurately measure your gasket please see our step by step guide on 'How to Measure a Gasket'.
- Shore Hardness: 38° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -40°C up to +70°C.
- Manufactured from a soft, high quality, natural rubber.
- Suitable for use in the food, drink and pharmaceutical applications.
- Provides excellent resistance to wear and tear.
- Offers a low compression set.
- Complies with US FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 for rubber articles intended for repeated use with food.