Viton® rubber gaskets are cut from a high performing flouroelastomer that offers unrivalled resistance to petrochemicals, hydrocarbons, organic solvents and mineral acids compared to other polymers. They provide exceptional thermal stability, good resistance to compression and are commonly used in the automotive, aeronautical, gas and petrochemical industries. These gaskets also offer moderate mechanical strength and provide excellent resistance to weathering, oxidation and ozone, but are not suitable for use with ketones such as acetone or organic acids.
At PAR Group, we have the capability to cut to precise tolerances utilising in-house CNC machinery and can manufacture any standard flange, dovetail, picture frame or bespoke gaskets. For more information on how to accurately measure the flange or picture frame gasket you require, please visit our 'How to Measure a Gasket' webpage.
- Shore Hardness: 75° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -20°C up to +275°C.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, oils, fuels and mineral acids.
- Good impermeability to gases.
- Outstanding resistance to ozone, oxidation and weathering.
- Viton® 'A' is supplied as standard.
Also available: White food quality Viton® A, Viton® 'B' and Viton® 'F' gaskets upon request.