White food quality FKM rubber gaskets are cut from a synthetic fluoroelastomer that provides excellent resistance to alcohols, vegetable oils, animal fats and mineral oils. They offer outstanding thermal stability, moderate mechanical properties and perform extremely well against ozone, ageing and weathering. White FKM gaskets are commonly used in food, drink and pharmaceutical applications due to their conformance with FDA food contact regulations and can also be used with petrochemicals and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
We can also supply blue FKM gaskets which comply with FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.2600. Alternatively, if food approval is not imperative, genuine Viton® A gaskets can be supplied.
At PAR Group, we have the capability to fulfil single or large quantity requirements and can manufacture any standard flange, dovetail, picture frame or bespoke gasket you may require. If you require information on how to accurately measure the dimensions of your gasket, please see our guide on 'How to Measure a Gasket'.
- Shore Hardness: 64° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -10°C up to +250°C.
- White food quality FKM rubber is an unbranded alternative to genuine white Viton® A and has a <66% flourine content.
- Offers excellent resistance to a wide range of oils and animal fats.
- Very good resistance to ageing.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Complies with FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.2600 for rubber articles intended for repeated use with wet and dry foodstuffs.
Also available: Genuine Viton® A white food quality gaskets.