White food quality Viton® rubber gaskets are cut from a high quality fluoroelastomer that provides exceptional resistance to animal fats, fish oils, alcohols and vegetable oils. These gaskets are commonly used in food, drink and pharmaceutical applications due to the materials conformance with FDA regulation 21 CFR 177. 2600. They offer moderate compressibility, good tensile strength and provide outstanding resistance to high temperatures. White Viton® A gaskets also provide excellent resistance to ozone, oxidation and weathering and can be applied in sealing applications involving hydrocarbons, organic solvents and mineral acids.
If FDA approval is not imperative to your application we can supply standard Viton® A rubber gaskets, or alternatively, blue food quality FKM gaskets are available if a more notable colour is required.
At PAR Group, we utilise in-house CNC machinery and can manufacture any standard flange, dovetail, picture frame or bespoke gasket. If you require help accurately measuring the dimensions of your gasket, please see our guide on 'How to Measure a Gasket'.
- Shore Hardness: 65° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -10°C up to +250°C.
- Commonly used in high specification sealing applications within the food processing industry.
- Outstanding resistance to animal fats, vegetable oils and fish oils.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
- Food approved material.
- Complies with FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.2600 and is intended for repeated food contact with food.