WRAS / WRc approved EPDM rubber gaskets are cut from a synthetic elastomer that meets the requirements of BS 6920-1:2000 and BS 6920-1:2014 for use with wholesome water up to +23°C. They provide excellent resistance to weathering, ageing and ozone and are commonly used by water authorities in external sealing applications due to the materials impervious surface.
WRAS approved EPDM gaskets have a cloth impression on both sides as standard and can be supplied with a plate finish if required. If industry standards are not critical to your application, we can supply standard EPDM rubber gaskets.
At PAR Group, we have the capability to manufacture bespoke and standard table flange gaskets utilising CNC machinery. If you require help to accurately measure your gasket dimensions, please view our easy to read guide on 'How to Measure a Gasket'.
- Shore Hardness: 70° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -40°C to +120°C.
- Maximum Temperature for use with potable water: up to +23°C
- Commonly used by water authorities.
- Excellent resistance to water and weathering.
- Adheres to the requirements of BS6920-1:2000 and BS 6920-1:2014 for the 'suitability of non-metallic products for use in contact with water intended for human consumption with regard to their effect on the quality of the water'.
- Tested in-radius size 1.18mm for use with water up to +23°C.
- Directory reference number available upon request.