White food quality neoprene gaskets are cut from a high performing elastomer that conforms with the latest EC and FDA food approval regulations. This gasket material is a popular option in the food processing industry as it provides moderate resistance to animal fats, greases, inorganic salts and vegetable oils. Neoprene food approved gaskets also offer good resistance to weathering, ozone and ageing and are suitable for use in interior and exterior applications.
We can manufacture a broad range of gaskets to suit standard flange gasket tables, picture frame gaskets or bespoke profiles. Utilising the latest CNC machining technology we are able cut to tight tolerances and can fulfil both low quantity and high volume orders.
For information on how to measure flange and picture frame gaskets, please view our step by step guide on 'How to Measure a Gasket'.
- Shore Hardness: 65° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -30°C up to +130°C.
- Commonly used in food and pharmaceutical applications.
- Moderate resistance to greases, fats and inorganic salts.
- Good resistance to weathering.
- Conforms to (EC) No 1935/2004 regulation for articles intended to come into contact with food.
- Manufactured in accordance with US FDA 21 CFR177.2600 regulation for repeated use with food.
- USP Class V1 compliant.