Commercial quality rubber sheeting is a synthetic material that is manufactured from a blend of natural and styrene-butadiene rubber (NR / SBR). It offers moderate tensile strength and resistance to abrasion and is commonly used in general purpose applications as a low specification gasket, scraper, seal or sleeve.
Commercial rubber sheet can be supplied in full rolls or cut to meet your specific requirements utilising our in-house CNC machining technology. It is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
- Shore Hardness: 70° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -20°C up to +70°C.
- General purpose rubber sheeting.
- Offers good resistance to abrasion.
- This material is fully CE, PAH, RoHS and REACH compliant.
Also available: Insertion rubber sheeting.