White food quality EPDM rubber sheeting is a synthetic material that is suitable for use in food and pharmaceutical applications. It is commonly converted into connectors for product transfer or cut into gaskets for use in food processing operations. Food quality EPDM also offers good resistance to animal and vegetable oils and is non-toxic. The elastomer retains the key characteristics of standard grades of EPDM, offering excellent resistance to ageing, ozone and water.
It can be supplied by the roll or cut utilising CNC machinery to meet your exact specifications. White food quality EPDM rubber sheeting is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
- Shore Hardness: 60° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -25°C up to +140°C.
- Approved for food contact applications.
- Offers good resistance to animal and vegetable oils.
- Suitable for use in outdoor applications.
- Complies with regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 for articles intended to come into contact with food.
- Conforms to US FDA 21 CFR177.2600 for rubber articles intended for repeated use with food.
- USP Class V1 compliant.
- This material is fully CE, PAH, RoHS and REACH compliant.