White abrasion resistant rubber sheeting is manufactured from a soft, high quality natural rubber (NR) that provides excellent resistance to abrasion and tear. It is commonly used in product transfer applications as pulley lagging or as a liner for chutes and hoppers due to the materials outstanding mechanical performance and resilience to compression. Abrasion resistant rubber provides superior elongation at break and tensile strength compared to standard natural rubber sheeting and also conforms with FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 regulation for repeated contact with food.
The elastomer offers good resistance to ketones, dry and wet organic acids, alcohols and aldehydes, but it is not suitable for use with animal fats, petroleum, vegetable oils and most hydrocarbons. It is supplied with a cloth impression on one side and a plate finish on the reverse and is available by the roll or can be converted into sleeves or gaskets utilising in-house CNC machinery. White abrasion resistant rubber sheeting is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Abrasion resistant rubber sheet is also referred to as Linaplus.
- Shore Hardness: 38° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -40°C up to +70°C.
- Provides excellent resistance to wear and tear.
- Manufactured from a soft, high quality natural rubber.
- Commonly used in product transfer applications with abrasive materials.
- Good resistance to alcohols and ketones.
- Suitable for use in the food and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Excellent rebound resilience.
- Complies with US FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 for rubber articles intended for repeated use with food.
- This material is fully CE, PAH, RoHS and REACH compliant.