Nitrile rubber sheeting (NBR) is a synthetic material that is used in a wide range of applications due to its resistance to most petroleum based fluids, oils and greases. Nitrile offers moderate mechanical properties and has satisfactory resistance to aromatic hydrocarbons, but is not suitable for use with ketones. If improved or specific material characteristics are required we offer BS 2751, blue food quality, white food quality and blue metal detectable nitrile grades that comply with British and American regulations.
Nitrile rubber sheeting can be cut to suit your requirements utilising CNC machinery into gaskets, supplied by the roll, or manufactured into sleeves. It is also available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Nitrile rubber is also referred to as Buna-N, NBR rubber and Perbunan.
- Shore Hardness: 70° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -20°C up to +75°C.
- Good resistance to petroleum, oils and greases.
- Commonly used in the automotive sector.
- Offers good abrasion resistance and tensile strength.
- This material is fully CE, PAH, RoHS and REACH compliant.
Also available: Nitrile rubber sheet in shore hardnesses of 40°, 50°, 70° and 80° and insertion grades.