Nitrile diaphragm rubber sheeting combines the beneficial properties of nitrile with a single ply, nylon cloth insertion. The petrol, oil and solvent resistant nitrile is given additional resistance to creep, flexing and stretching through the inclusion of the fabric, resulting in a sheeting that is popular in a wide range of diaphragm sealing applications. This may include oil, water, steam and gas sealing in valves, pumps and gas control equipment. The rubber also complies with British Standard 2751.
Nitrile diaphragm rubber sheeting is supplied by the roll or can be cut utilising CNC machinery into gaskets or bespoke shapes. For more information regarding availability, please refer to the table below.
Nitrile rubber is also referred to as Buna-N, Perbunan and NBR rubber.
- Shore Hardness: 70°
- Temperature: -20°C up to +120°C.
- Excellent resistance to creep, flexing and stretching.
- Reinforced with a 1ply nylon fabric insertion.
- Commonly used in sealing applications that involve petroleum.
- Good resistance to oils and solvents.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS 2751.