Flame retardant neoprene rubber sheeting (CR) is manufactured from a compound that is flame retardant in accordance with ISO 340 and anti-static to BS 490, offering a maximum surface electrical resistance of 3 x 108 Ω. Flame retardant neoprene also retains the key characteristics of standard neoprene grades and can be supplied by the roll or cut into gaskets utilising in-house CNC machining technology. It is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Neoprene is also referred to as chloroprene, polychloroprene or pc-rubber.
- Shore Hardness: 60° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -30°C up to +100°C.
- Offers additional flame retardant and anti-static properties over standard neoprene grades.
- Good resistance to ageing and ozone.
- Excellent resistance to weathering.
- Tested in accordance with ISO 340 for flammability characteristics of conveyor belting.
- Conforms to BS 490 regarding the flammability and anti-static properties of rubber conveyor belting for general use.
- This material is fully CE, PAH, RoHS and REACH compliant.