Nitrile rubber sheeting - BS2751 is a high specification synthetic material that offers improved elongation at break, tensile strength and resistance to temperatures compared to standard nitrile grades. The rubber complies with British Standard 2751 and is available in a range of shore hardnesses. BS2751 nitrile sheet offers good resistance to most petroleum based fluids, oils, solvents and greases and is available in a range of standard lengths, widths and thicknesses.
BS 2751 nitrile rubber sheet is supplied by the roll or can be cut utilising CNC machinery into gaskets or bespoke shapes. For more information regarding the availability of BS2751 nitrile rubber sheet and the shore hardnesses available, please refer to the table below.
Nitrile rubber is also referred to as Buna-N, Perbunan and NBR rubber.
- Shore Hardness: 40°, 50°, 60°, 70° and 80°.
- Temperature: -30°C up to +110°C.
- Offers improved specification over standard nitrile rubber grades.
- Commonly used in sealing applications that involve petroleum.
- Good resistance to oils and solvents.
- Popular rubber for automotive applications.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS 2751 for general purpose acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber compounds.
- This material is fully CE, PAH, RoHS and REACH compliant.