Bridge bearing rubber sheeting is manufactured from a high performance natural rubber (NR) that is suitable for use as an elastomeric bridge bearing pad when converted from the sheet. It complies with BS EN 1337-3 and is primarily used in the construction industry. This elastomer offers improved tensile strength and elongation at break when compared to standard grades of natural rubber.
Bridge bearing rubber is supplied with a smooth finish as standard and is available by the roll or can be cut utilising CNC machinery to suit your specific requirements. For more information regarding our standard sheet sizes and thickness options please refer to the availability table below.
Natural rubber is also referred to as India rubber.
- Shore Hardness: 60° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -20° up to +70°C.
- High resistance to abrasion.
- Suitable for use as bridge bearings.
- Complies with BS EN 1337-3 for 'structural and elastomeric bearings'.
- This material is fully CE, PAH, RoHS and REACH compliant.