White food quality nitrile rubber sheeting (NBR) is manufactured from a high quality, synthetic blend of butadiene and acrylonitrile. It offers good mechanical properties and provides excellent resistance to vegetable oils, animal fats, fish oils and greases, making it a popular option for food contact and pharmaceutical applications. The elastomer provides improved elongation at break, tensile strength and resistance to high temperatures in comparison to standard grades of nitrile rubber sheet due to the quality of the compound.
We also offer blue metal detectable nitrile to help reduce the risk of product contamination and blue food quality nitrile if a more notable colour is required.
White food quality nitrile rubber sheet can be supplied by the roll, cut utilising CNC machinery into gaskets and bespoke shapes or manufactured into sleeves. It is also available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Nitrile rubber is also referred to as Perbunan, Buna-N and NBR rubber.
- Shore Hardness: 60° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -25°C up to +120°C.
- Approved for food contact applications.
- Provides excellent resistance to animal fats, vegetable oils and fish oils.
- Popular option in the food and drink industries.
- Excellent resistance to petroleum.
- Offers good tensile strength and resistance to abrasion.
- Conforms to (EC) No 1935/2004 regulation for articles intended to come into contact with food.
- >The component parts used and maximum levels in compound mixtures are in accordance with FDA part 177, section 177.2600, rubber articles intended for repeated use with food.
- USP Class V1 compliant.
- This material is fully CE, PAH, RoHS and REACH compliant.