Neoprene rubber sheeting (CR) is a synthetic material that offers excellent resistance to ageing, ozone and weathering and is commonly used in external applications for gaskets, linings, weather strips and sleeves. It provides moderate resistance to animal and vegetable oils and inorganic salts, but is not suitable for use with aromatic hydrocarbons and ketones. Other grades such as flame retardant and BS 2752 are available when specific characteristics and standards are required. For food and pharmaceutical applications we offer white food quality neoprene which complies with EC and FDA regulations.
Neoprene rubber sheet can be supplied in full rolls, cut to size lengths or custom shapes utilising in-house CNC machinery and is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Neoprene is also referred to as chloroprene, polychloroprene or pc-rubber.
- Shore Hardness: 70° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -20°C up to +75°C.
- Excellent resistance to weathering.
- Good resistance to ageing and ozone.
- Popular material option for external applications.
- This material is fully CE, PAH, RoHS and REACH compliant.
Also available: Neoprene rubber sheet in shore hardnesses of 40°, 50°, 70° and insertion grades.