WRAS / WRc approved EPDM rubber sheeting is suitable for contact with wholesome water up to +23°C and is commonly used in applications involving water for human consumption. The material offers excellent resistance to weathering, ozone, ageing and chemicals and adheres to BS 6920-1:2000 and BS 6920-1:2014.
WRAS / WRc EPDM sheet is commonly used by water authorities as a lining in potable water applications or as gaskets in external environments due to the elastomers impervious surface. The material has a cloth impression on both sides as standard and can be supplied in rolls or cut to size pieces and gaskets utilising in-house CNC machinery. WRAS / WRc approved EPDM rubber sheeting is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
- Shore Hardness: 70° ± 5°.
- Material Temperature: -40°C up to +120°C.
- Maximum Temperature for use with potable water: up to +23°C.
- Commonly used by water authorities.
- Excellent resistance to weathering.
- Very durable with good chemical resistance.
- Meets the requirements of BS6920-1:2000 and BS 6920-1:2014 for the 'suitability of non-metallic products for use in contact with water intended for human consumption with regard to their effect on the quality of the water'.
- Tested in-radius size 1.18mm for use with water up to +23°C.
- Water Regulations Advisory Scheme Ltd (WRAS) reference number available upon request.
- This material is fully CE, PAH, RoHS and REACH compliant.
Note: 0.5mm, 0.8mm and 1mm thick options are supplied with a plate finish as standard. If a plate finish rather than a cloth impression finish is required on any other thickness, please state this upon enquiry.