White food quality natural rubber sheeting (NR) offers superior tensile strength, elongation at break and abrasion resistance in comparison to standard grades of synthetic rubber. It is commonly used in food and pharmaceutical applications and can be converted into sleeves for product transfer or into gaskets. Food quality natural rubber offers good resistance to alcohols, aldehydes, ketones, moderate chemicals and wet or dry organic acids, but is not suitable for use with strong acids, oils, greases, ozone and most hydrocarbons.
White food quality natural rubber sheet can be supplied by the roll or cut utilising CNC machinery to exact specifications. It is also available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Natural rubber is also referred to as India rubber.
- Shore Hardness: 60° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -40°C up to +70°C.
- Offers superior elongation at break and tensile strength to standard grades of synthetic rubber.
- Provides good resistance to alcohols, ketones and organic acids.
- Suitable for repeated use in food contact applications.
- Meets regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 for articles intended to come into contact with food.
- Complies with US FDA 21 CFR177.2600 for rubber articles intended for repeated use with food.
- This material is fully CE, PAH, RoHS and REACH compliant.