Metal detectable nitrile rubber sheeting contains additives which are visible to the majority of metal detector scanning equipment. This means that contamination of the product can be easily identified and removed. Metal detectable nitrile rubber sheeting has a lower maximum temperature rating than that of metal detectable silicone, but its properties make it better suited for use with animal/vegetable oils and fatty acids. It also has better resistance to steam and wear than silicone.
Metal detectable gaskets, seals, joints and strips are ideal for use in sensitive food, drink and pharmaceutical applications.
- Shore Hardness: 60°.
- Temperature: -30°C up to +100°C.
- Certified EC 1935 food safe.
- Nitrosamine & ADI free.
- Resistant to animal/vegetable oils and fatty acids.
- Resistant to wear and steam.
- This material is fully CE, PAH, RoHS and REACH compliant.