White food quality neoprene rubber sheeting (CR) is a synthetic material that conforms to the latest EC and FDA food approval regulations. The elastomer retains the key chemical characteristics of standard grades of neoprene, offering excellent resistance to ozone, weathering and ageing. It also provides enhanced tensile strength and temperature resistance due to the quality of the compound in comparison to the black alternative.
Food quality neoprene rubber sheet is a popular option in the food processing industry due to its moderate resistance to greases, fats and vegetable oils. It can be supplied by the roll, cut into gaskets and bespoke shapes utilising CNC machinery, or joined to create sleeves.
Neoprene is also referred to as pc-rubber, polychloroprene or chloroprene.
- Shore Hardness: 65° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -30°C up to +130°C.
- Approved for use in food and pharmaceutical applications.
- Moderate resistance to greases and fats.
- Excellent resistance to weathering.
- Popular option for outdoor applications.
- Conforms with (EC) No 1935/2004 regulation for articles intended to come into contact with food.
- Complies with US FDA 21 CFR177.2600 for rubber articles intended for repeated use with food.
- USP Class V1 compliant.
- This material is fully CE, PAH, RoHS and REACH compliant.