Neoprene rubber sheeting - BS2752 (CR) is a high performance synthetic material that offers improved elongation at break, tensile strength and resistance to temperature over standard grades of neoprene rubber sheet. The material complies with British Standard 2752 and offers good strength and anti-abrasion properties. It also offers excellent resistance to weathering, ageing, inorganic salts, acids, ozone and oils (such as animal and vegetable), but is not suitable for applications involving aromatic hydrocarbons and ketones.
BS 2752 neoprene rubber sheet can be supplied in full rolls or cut using CNC machinery into bespoke shapes and gaskets. For more information on the availability of our neoprene rubber sheet and the shore hardness options available, please refer to the table below.
Neoprene is also referred to as pc-rubber, polychloroprene or chloroprene.
- Shore Hardness: 40°, 50°, 60°, 70° and 80°.
- Temperature: -30°C up to +120°C.
- Complies with BS2752.
- Good resistance to weathering, ageing and oils.
- Strong, with good resistance to abrasion.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS 2752 for chloroprene rubber compounds used in general purpose applications.
- This material is fully CE, PAH, RoHS and REACH compliant.